Free advise on Finance, how to make easy money, monetize your blog, search engine optimization

Enter your email address to receive top money saving tips :

Friday, January 25, 2008

Rent FREE movie from Hollywood Video

Rent FREE movie from Hollywood VideoThis is another good deal I found on the internet.

What's the catch to rent a FREE movie?

Well, there is one catch but that is alright.

All you have to do is sign up for the Hollywood Video newsletter, and you get your coupon.

This coupon is a one-time offer and is good for one free New Release DVD or Hollywood Film Library® movie rental.

The only slight problem I had was installing the coupon printer, I'm no big fan of extra software.

But it's a small gripe for a free movie.

Enjoy your FREE movie.

I am going to watch my favorite 'A Good Woman' starring Scarlett Johansson.

No comments:

Finance blogs Page Rank TopOfBlogs