Free advise on Finance, how to make easy money, monetize your blog, search engine optimization

Enter your email address to receive top money saving tips :

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Add "Digg 2.0" to your iGoogle page and dont mess with Digg

Add Digg 2.0 to your iGoogle page and dont mess with DiggCheck out all Digg Tools that let you integrate Digg into your site and add Google features.

iGoogle is a more personal way to use Google.com. Customize your page anyway you like, by adding your favorite themes and gadgets from across the web.

Discover the best news, images and videos as voted on by the Digg community, from the social news website Digg.com.

You can now customize your Digg gadget by topic, and view more story information, such as comments and a friend's activity feed.

Digg is very sensitive to the content that you publish. I recently got booted from Digg for posting on hacking Digg's blank page and cloaking URLs to get more traffic.

I still regret doing this because my account as well as URL is now banned by Digg.

Even if I open another Digg account I get the message -

This URL has been widely reported by users as being regularly used to spam Digg's submission process and cannot be submitted at this time.

If anyone knows how I can restore Digg's faith in me, I would appreciate your views.

No comments:

Finance blogs Page Rank TopOfBlogs