Free advise on Finance, how to make easy money, monetize your blog, search engine optimization

Enter your email address to receive top money saving tips :

Friday, May 2, 2008

Google PageRank update made me rich

Google PageRank update made me richIt looks like Google has refreshed their PR database again and most of us have been upgraded with a higher PR. I noticed that my rank has gone up to PR2 from PR0. This is really a great update from Google in boosting our web presence. PR2 means a lot with more monetized offers now coming in my way. See my latest AdSense Earnings, SponsoredReviews Earnings and PayPerPost Earnings. Thank you, Google!!!

Looking around the Net I see more PageRank increase than decrease. Shoemoney is back up to PR6, from PR5 and Tyler Cruz has gone from PR0 to PR3. It looks like many of the PayPerPost blogs that were slapped with PR0 has been given some of their PR back.

I’m not sure what message, if any, Google is trying to send with this latest PR update. PR2 to PR3 doesn’t mean much. However, for a PPP blog that was slapped with a PR0, going back to PR2 means a bunch of PayPerPost offers just became available.

Did your blog PageRank go up or down with this latest update? I’ll be interested to know. Let the comments pour in!!!

No comments:

Finance blogs Page Rank TopOfBlogs