Free advise on Finance, how to make easy money, monetize your blog, search engine optimization

Enter your email address to receive top money saving tips :

Friday, May 16, 2008

No Lasik because my blog needs more money

No Lasik because my blog needs more moneyYou know my Blog needs more money to fuel my blogging expenses that has been preventing me from Lasik but the real reason is I look glamorous with my business casual shades. Ofcourse I can still wear some sexy shades after I have Lasik but that would be cutting more on my blogging expenses ;-)

Actually it is a pure myth that Lasik is expensive. Add up the cost for glasses, exams, contacts, solutions, and in the long run Lasik is not so bad.

If you live near San Francisco, Lasik in Walnut Creek at LaserVue is a no down, no interest financing option and you can apply online so you know if you qualify even before you make an appointment. Payments are about $60 a month.

Senior LaserVue Lasik doctors have been certified by the nonprofit USAEyes.org Lasik patient advocacy. LaserVue surgeons have performed more than 25,000 procedures. So can you always trust on your eyes when know it’s a good doc?

Complications can happen, but are relatively rare. LaserVue docs help treat patients of other doctors.

Another myth is that there are too many few activities you cannot do after laser vision correction. Actually you can scuba dive, climb mountains, swim in the ocean, even US Air Force fighter pilots and NASA astronauts get Lasik.

Well I hope after reading this post you don't get the heebie jeebies but remember that Lasik is not for everyone, but recovery is relatively quick, there is virtually no pain, and about 12 million people have had laser vision correction.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to merry that woman.

Finance blogs Page Rank TopOfBlogs