Free advise on Finance, how to make easy money, monetize your blog, search engine optimization

Enter your email address to receive top money saving tips :

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

How to get PPP posts Auto Approved ?

How to get PPP posts Auto Approved ?

I got my PPP post first time automatically approved and it is solely based on my high quality performance as a PPP Postie! It seems we need to consistently get 5 posts approved without any issues to reach this status.

Please note: PPP will still do a manual check of posts against the opportunity and PPP criteria as a verification of this approval. Should my post not meet requirements, I may get a rejection notice at a later date.



Final payment is dependent upon my post meeting all criteria set both in the advertiser's opportunity, and in the PPP ToS. If my post is rejected during manual review, and I am not able to update and resubmit, payment will not be made on this post.

Congrats to me again on being an outstanding PPP Postie!! And I would watch for more auto approvals!!

No comments:

Finance blogs Page Rank TopOfBlogs