Free advise on Finance, how to make easy money, monetize your blog, search engine optimization

Enter your email address to receive top money saving tips :

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Make money with IZEA SocialSpark Innovative Network

Make money with IZEA SocialSpark Innovative NetworkSocialSpark is a Social Marketing Network that connects advertisers and bloggers through an online advertising marketplace. Advertisers are able to target blogs based on conversational topics and make cash sponsorship offers to the bloggers who publish them. Bloggers can make money by either placing display advertisements on their blog or by writing sponsored content. The sponsorships offered through the SocialSpark marketplace allow advertisers to build buzz, generate traffic and maximize social media exposure.

Some features about this network are summarised below:

1. Advertiser Profiles -Browse through lists of advertisers and find sponsors for your blog.
2. Blogger Profiles - Submit a blog and have advertisers make you cash offers.
3. Campaign Reporting - Understand important metrics like CPM, CPC as well as impact on buzz.
4. Blog Analytics - See what type of traffic is coming to an individual blog.
5. Content Summaries - Quickly understand what an individual blog is about.
6. Search - Find advertisers, blogs and opportunities that meet your criteria.

I invite all my readers to view my profile on SocialSpark. I joined SocialSpark on 19th April and have been benefited in reciprocal visits to my blog from my SocialSpark profile. In fact my profile has helped me to boost my IZEA rank up 200%. I meet a few fellow bloggers sharing the same blogging interests and been in touch with them on new projects. It is really helpful for social networking. I strongly encourage you to visit and join this innovative social network.

No comments:

Finance blogs Page Rank TopOfBlogs