Free advise on Finance, how to make easy money, monetize your blog, search engine optimization

Enter your email address to receive top money saving tips :

Saturday, May 24, 2008

How I made 2000 in credit from Entrecard

How I made 2000 in credit from EntrecardIf you read my previous post on making 15,000 from Entrecard, I had also mentioned about their BLOG POST CONTEST - WIN 2000 CREDITS!

I am glad to announce that I am a winner of 2000 credits. These credits were sent from Entrecard direct to my Entrecard account and have been applied to my balance. The transaction included the following note from the sender: contest!

Entrecard is holding this contest to help spread the word on "add new blog" feature and new E-Book, so anyone who posts on their blog, mentions the new "add a blog" feature, and posts a link to new ebook on their blog wins 2000 credits. Just leave a comment on this blog post/Entrecard with the link for Entrecard to see.

No comments:

Finance blogs Page Rank TopOfBlogs