Free advise on Finance, how to make easy money, monetize your blog, search engine optimization

Enter your email address to receive top money saving tips :

Friday, May 2, 2008

Make more money with The Sedona Method

Make more money with The Sedona MethodVery few people have unlocked the secret in knowing how The Sedona Method is the bridge between The Secret and the Law of Attraction. It is by far the most powerful way to make big changes in all aspects of your life through the simple act of 'letting go.' In the beginning it feels so easy that one feels the need to make it more complicated than it actually is. That is the perfect time to surrender and trust that some great things just get to be easy, just like I am now making a lot of money by blogging.

If I have over 50,000 thoughts a day, that’s a lot of thoughts to try to control and make positive. Yet if I “wake up on the wrong side of the bed,” I can have the same feeling the whole day coloring every thought. So it is much more effective to master my emotions than simply trying to control your thoughts.

I make use of these thoughts and combine them with a Sedona dedicated blog, and make a lot of money from the insight I gain from these thoughts. This is because I am creating the sum total of my thinking and feeling about any particular topic all the time, but most of thinking and feeling is below my conscious awareness in my subconscious.

In fact, 94-96% of our actions are motivated by the thoughts and feelings that are outside of your conscious awareness and control. When we let go of our conscious feelings using The Sedona Method, we empty our subconscious and we take back our control.

The Sedona Method is at the leading edge of the peaceful revolution in consciousness that is sweeping the planet.

To explore The Sedona Method further, order your Free DVD and CD now.

No comments:

Finance blogs Page Rank TopOfBlogs