Free advise on Finance, how to make easy money, monetize your blog, search engine optimization

Enter your email address to receive top money saving tips :

Friday, May 16, 2008

Make money by personalizing stationary for your blog

Make money by personalizing stationary for your blogPhoto Cards are the best tools for a blogger to offer as a advertising tool for their blog and make money by gaining more popularity among social networks. Now you can get any type of card at a very low cost. Whether you are a blogger, internet marketer, artist, graphic designer or else, the secret to getting things done effectively is to use applications and tools that allow us to save time while staying connected in this social sphere.

I am planning to run a contest on my blog very soon and planning to offer the winning prize as a collection of my bikini models on one of the photo cards. Isn't it a great idea to keep my blog alive and get more backlinks to improve my CTR and blog revenue ? My bikini models will make me a cool looking photo card stationary. It is possible to write anything on the front and inside of the card, so I would offer some links to my money making posts on this blog and attract more visitors by offline marketing of these photo cards. I am sure this will be a cool money making technique for anyone following these rules. Once you try this technique you'll never order cards at a store again.

Think back to the last time you received an unexpected card from a friend or associate . . . the appreciation you felt that they took the time and thought to actually send you a card. Also sending custom Business Greeting Cards is an affordable and excellent way to show your gratitude and acknowledge your customers with the extra attention they deserve.

No comments:

Finance blogs Page Rank TopOfBlogs