Free advise on Finance, how to make easy money, monetize your blog, search engine optimization

Enter your email address to receive top money saving tips :

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Blogcatalog to link all your communities

I received a useful tip from a friend in Malaysia who writes the millionaire secrets blog. The tip was about using Blogcatalog to display all your communities in one place. This is very simple to setup and I have explained it below.

1. Simple login to your account on blogcatalog

2. Edit your profile under my profile

3. Go to the communities tab

4. Simply enter your usernames in other online communities.

I have seen a tremendous increase in visitors to my blog ever since I linked my communities together from my Blogcatalog page.

No comments:

Finance blogs Page Rank TopOfBlogs