Free advise on Finance, how to make easy money, monetize your blog, search engine optimization

Enter your email address to receive top money saving tips :

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I missed my own birthday

Happy Birthday to meI guess it was my Blog birthday and I missed it. Happy Birthday to you Blog!

I first created you on a social networking site and you started making me money.

But along came a spider who cast a spell and is trying to take my revenue off this Blog.

Whatever it is now, I wish all your wishes come true as I believe you are as young as your faith, as old as your doubt, as young as your self-confidence, as old as your fear, as young as your hope, as old as your despair.

Today my message to my Blog is:

If you love someone,
Set her free...
If she comes back, she's yours,
If she doesn't, she never was....

No comments:

Finance blogs Page Rank TopOfBlogs