Free advise on Finance, how to make easy money, monetize your blog, search engine optimization

Enter your email address to receive top money saving tips :

Saturday, November 17, 2007

PayPal Fee Calculator

PayPal is the preferred medium of online monetary transactions, and I use it for all my private ad sales. Although the service is fast and reliable, I do get dinged with a small service fee for every payment I receive, thereby devaluing the actual amount of cash I receive.

I recently found this PayPal Fee Calculator that allows you to estimate the PayPal charges based on your account type. Knowing this information is critical, because it will let you price your overhead cost to the advertiser, and thereby bypass any losses you would have incurred.

For example, if I wanted to receive $20 for a text-link, I would have to charge $21.04 to the advertiser to cover the ensuing PayPal charges.

Check out the PayPal Fee Calculator for all your online transaction needs. The site also has other nifty calculators such as an eBay fee calculator, Amazon, and Bidpay calculator

No comments:

Finance blogs Page Rank TopOfBlogs