Free advise on Finance, how to make easy money, monetize your blog, search engine optimization

Enter your email address to receive top money saving tips :

Friday, April 25, 2008

RevolutionMoneyExchange offers $25

RevolutionMoneyExchange offers $25
Refer A Friend using Revolution Money ExchangeRevolutionMoneyExchange offers $25 to new customers who open an account by May 15, 2008. This deadline keeps getting extended. It also offers $10 per successful referral of new customers. Those referrals can be accomplished by your causing RevolutionMoneyExchange to send an email to the new customer, or by putting a banner on your website on which your readers may click. Thus I hope you will click on mine. You still get the free $25 and the opprotunity to earn referral bonuses, and I get my $10. Thanks.

This company is direct competition to PayPal. So far as I can tell, it does pretty much the same thing. Though you must sign up by May 15, 2008, to get the $25 bonus (unless they extend this offer), you have 30 days from signup to link to a checking account and retrieve the bonus. I have successfully moved my $25 and some referral money to my checking account.

After you open your account, you could then refer you spouse for another $10 to you and an additional $25 to your family. Hmm... that's $60 so far...

From the bottom of the page you get: "Revolution MoneyExchange Account issued by First Bank and Trust, Brookings, SD, Member FDIC and part of the Fishback Financial Corporation."

Recently I found some links to articles and discussions that convince me that this is a legitimate business intending to compete with PayPal.

No comments:

Finance blogs Page Rank TopOfBlogs