Free advise on Finance, how to make easy money, monetize your blog, search engine optimization

Enter your email address to receive top money saving tips :

Friday, April 25, 2008

DoClix ContextGain Review

DoClix ContextGain ReviewI first started using DoClix ContextGain on my blog, http://ghostrider30.blogspot.com since February 11th.

I discontinued it due to the low revenue being generated from it.

Here is another quick review survey I got from them :

1) Do you remember where you heard about us/how you found us?
Google AdSense Ads

2) How is the system working for you?
Not serving good ads. DoClix generating very litte income

3) Is there anything you would like to see added to the system that you feel would be really useful for you?
I would like more dynamic ads and hybrid ads like Kontera, and also I would like to see open statement that these ads are not violating Google Adsense TOS due to the popup kind of behavior.

No comments:

Finance blogs Page Rank TopOfBlogs