Free advise on Finance, how to make easy money, monetize your blog, search engine optimization

Enter your email address to receive top money saving tips :

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Google Images to drive more traffic

Google Images to drive more traffic
This is a brand new SEO technique that I discovered after reviewing my site stats. I found that 80% of my traffic is coming from google images but only 20% of my blog posts use google images. So I applied the 80/20 rule to my blog and have seen a tremendous increase in the visitor ratios.

1. All you have to go is link to an image from google images whenever you publish a post.

2. For example in this post I use the following code to link to an image of a super hot google girl.
< img style="float:left; margin:0 10px 10px 0;" src="http://www.technewsdaily.net/uploaded_images/google-girl-780952.jpg" border="0" alt="Google Images to drive more traffic" />

3. Make sure that there is an ALT tag with the same title as your post. Seemingly Yahoo search engine likes this very well.

Thats the path to glory!

The mantra is to sprinkle a few images, photos, illustrations around your blog and at the very least it will make it more pleasing on the eye.

Hopefully it may bring a few additional benefits as well.

No comments:

Finance blogs Page Rank TopOfBlogs