Free advise on Finance, how to make easy money, monetize your blog, search engine optimization

Enter your email address to receive top money saving tips :

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Google AdSense Sep 2008 Payment Proof - $479.02

This will be my payment proof for Google AdSense. I want to show the latest proof, hence it took me much time for posting this proof. Hence I would totally recommend you to join Google AdSense. If you have not heard about this site before just read my post on my referrals that make you over $5,000. In short, all you need is a 3 months old blog with frequent updates. Join now.

Payment History > Sep 26, 2008 Payment Details

Payment Type: EFT
Account Nickname:
Account Number: **********
Payment Date: Sep 26, 2008
Payment Number: **********

Payment Amount: USD $479.02


If you like this post, then please subscribe to my full Feed RSS. Also you can subscribe by email so that new posts will be sent to your inbox.


Enter your Email






Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great points! One site I've found to generate income is http://www.flixya.com - it's a site to share videos, photos and blogs and keep 100% of the revenue from Google Adsense. Check it out? :P

Finance blogs Page Rank TopOfBlogs