Free advise on Finance, how to make easy money, monetize your blog, search engine optimization

Enter your email address to receive top money saving tips :

Sunday, October 5, 2008

700th Post on Personal Finance Blog

Hello Fellow bloggers and readers, This is my 700th Post on Personal Finance Blog. My Blog is only 12 months old now and is growing speedily to catch up with the John Chows or ProBloggers. I've decided that after every 100 posts I will summarize my blog statistics encompassing my kingdom in blogosphere, so is this post. So far I have 531 feedburner subscribers, and as a token of appreciation, I will give away a free ad spot and a detail review upto 300 words on my blog to the 600th subscriber. The ad spot will be available for one whole month with prime coverage. So do hurry up as there is a huge competition. I get hundreds of thousands of impressions on my blog so considering this it will be a good exposure for your blog marketing effort. Sorry I dont entertain any link exchange requests anymore unless you are a PR6 and above. I am also looking for co-bloggers who can contribute to the growth of my blog and who can write articles on the same niche as this blog. You will be rewarded for your time and effort. Let me know your thoughts on improving my blog. Your suggestions and comments are highly appreciated.

1. Feedburner RSS feed

2. http://feeds.bidvertiser.com/PersonalFinanceManagementAndPlanning

3. http://www.pheedo.com/f/personal_finance_management_and_planning

4. Feedblitz RSS version

5. Free Blog Counter


6. Add to Technorati Favorites
  

7.

8. Blogging

9. Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs

10. blog directory

11. Blogdup Blog Directory

12. Listed in LS Blogs the Blog Directory and Blog Search Engine

13.

14. Finance blogs

15. Blogarama - The Blog Directory

16.

17. Subscribe with Bloglines

18.

19. Finance Blogs - Blog Top Sites

20.

21. Finance blogs

22. TopOfBlogs

23. BRDTracker

24.

25.

26. Google PageRank on current page
Page Rank Checker Button

27. Google PageRank on homepage of http://ghostrider30.blogspot.com
Page Rank


28. IZEA Real Rank


29. Alexa Rank

No comments:

Finance blogs Page Rank TopOfBlogs