Free advise on Finance, how to make easy money, monetize your blog, search engine optimization

Enter your email address to receive top money saving tips :

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Enticing SEO plugin from Entrecard - U Drop I Follow

Entrecard has released the U Drop I Follow plugin. This plugin will display your Entrecard widget along with one of the U Drop I Follow badges. The plugin is still in BETA stages but with all the new features it will evolve into a great plugin for everyone. I also hope they will soon have a system in place in which the U Drop I Follow system really does give real droppers a reward for dropping back. With Entrecards new API they should soon have a system where the top droppers get added to the top of the drop list and the lesser droppers get put further down. This system would be still new and may be a while away from being used… But I do hope they will soon have a new sign up form that will help build this. Please download and vote for this plugin here:

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-udif-entrecard/

1 comment:

Noah said...

I'm a big fan of the U Drop I Follow plugin. Place it on quite a few of my sites, and it works quite well to encourage real users to join in on the conversations. The dofollow plugin also works really well if people were looking for an alternative to compare. :)

Finance blogs Page Rank TopOfBlogs