Free advise on Finance, how to make easy money, monetize your blog, search engine optimization

Enter your email address to receive top money saving tips :

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Trick to get Lowest Car Insurance Quote and Miles

Trick to get Lowest Car Insurance Quote and MilesAs mentioned earlier in my Blog you can save money by comparing insurance quotes, here is a technique to get the lowest insurance quote possible and some free miles too.

My car insurance policy is due for renewal in March, and its that time of the year to get the 500 Bonus Delta Skymiles from Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance.

Before renewing my policy with Geico, I get my 500 bonus miles from Ameriprise using this link.

I verify that Ameriprise offers the same quote as others on this link.

Then, I go to the company offering the lowest quote and select the following coverages to get the best quote possible

Coverages Limits / Deductibles Total Vehicle Premium: $329.70

Bodily Injury Liability $12,500/$25,000 $57.40
Property Damage Liability $10,000 $52.10
Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury I Reject this Coverage $0.00
Underinsured Motorist I Reject this Coverage $0.00
Comprehensive $500 Ded. $53.40
Collision $1,000 Ded. $145.70
Emergency Road Service Full Coverage Vehicle $5.40
Rental Reimbursement $25/Day, $750Max $15.70

I have a 2006 New Honda Civic and had to pay $329.70 premium for renewing my Geico Policy for the next 6 months. I will report in September if I get a better deal than $329.70 when I renew this policy again. Let me know by commenting on this blog if you get a better deal than $329.70, for the same coverage.

No comments:

Finance blogs Page Rank TopOfBlogs