Free advise on Finance, how to make easy money, monetize your blog, search engine optimization

Enter your email address to receive top money saving tips :

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Last day of Bill Gates & Bill Clinton

My blog is not only about serious money making ideas. I want to introduce you also another side of life. And from time to time, I want to also show you some funny things. Today I found two very interesting short movies. It is possible that a lot of people, these movies knows. I have never seen these movies before, and I love these them. It is fine that also serious people like Bill Gates and Bill Clinton are doing funny things. I hope you will love these movies also. I promise that, when I will be famous as Bill I will also record similar videos.

The last day of Bill Gates


The final days of Bill Clinton

No comments:

Finance blogs Page Rank TopOfBlogs