Free advise on Finance, how to make easy money, monetize your blog, search engine optimization

Enter your email address to receive top money saving tips :

Monday, September 1, 2008

Make money from poetical blogosphere

I was surfing the poetical blogosphere today and came across a poem by an anonymous writer that struck me like a lightening. There was a disclaimer on their site in source HTML that I could use the poem with permission, so I am posting it here on my blog with their permission. How is this related to the topic of my blog? For one, such poems attract a massive amount of traffic to your blog, and second of all this will give a high PR to the original author. So here it goes:

u made a blind man see

so what i am not your first kiss,
i just wanna be your last and lasting wish...

so what you were written on a different story,
i just wanna be your new found and never ending glory...

so what we don't have a song,
i just wanna be your music to make your heart sing along...

so what if I know there is a place in your heart where nobody's been,
i just wanna be your angel take me there within...

so what you didn't have anybody to share the feeling,
i just wanna be your hope to let you know somebody loves you smiling...

watching all your dreams come true...i just wanna be lost in the moment with you...

No comments:

Finance blogs Page Rank TopOfBlogs