Free advise on Finance, how to make easy money, monetize your blog, search engine optimization

Enter your email address to receive top money saving tips :

Monday, September 1, 2008

Freedom of Ads decommisioned and submitted the dissatisfaction survey

I forgot that my BidVertiser code was linked with Freedom of Ads, and so I got rid of Freedom of Ads as well. Within an hour of decommisioning this advertiser, their support staff sent me a request to fill a short survey about their performance as a network. The deal was that if I participate in this anonymous questionnaire, I'll be entered in a random drawing to win $1000 cash. Inactive publishers were also eligible to win the prize. But I was active most of the time.

The survey consisted of 30 short questions and took 5-10 minutes to complete. I took this opportunity to have my voice heard about my dissatisfaction about this network, and even at the end of their survey they reduced their winning amout from $1000 to $500. Their original email had quoted $1000 as winning amount. What a looser to trick your customers and reduce the prize amount.

If interesed you can access the survey here:

http://www.freedomofads.com/survey/index.php?sid=95389&lang=en

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am Richa from SiliconIndia, I trust my email finds you in good health and high spirits. I am also an avid blogger and thought it’s a good time to initiate an interaction by updating you on some of the recent happenings at SiliconIndia.

• We are now a strong community of 1 Million professionals
• There are 10,000 active bloggers who participate in active blogging

We have leaders like Narayan Murthy, Azim Premji to fresh graduates who share their opinion & thoughts to contribute their knowledge and advice through blogging.

We would love to see you, embark on blogging here and sharing your perspectives to the rapidly growing SiliconIndia community and appreciate your community initiative here.

Please mail me back at richa@siliconindia.com with your suggestions and feedback.

Richa Sharma
Blog Editor – SiliconIndia

Finance blogs Page Rank TopOfBlogs