Free advise on Finance, how to make easy money, monetize your blog, search engine optimization

Enter your email address to receive top money saving tips :

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Free online text to speech converter

Testing the online text to speech converter:

http://tts.imtranslator.net/1mXx

i'm Sittin Out here on the hood of this truck looking up at a caramel colored sunset sky, checkin my watch, doin the math in my head. I'm just sittin' out here watching airplanes, tryin to figure out which one you might be on. Right now I know you're just a thirty thousand feet above me, but a million miles away, a million miles away, a million miles away. Right now I know I outta act like you don't love me, but i'm just sittin' out here watching airplanes take off and fly go by, go by, go by. I'm just sittin' out here watching airplanes babey bye, babey bye, babey bye. Yeah i'm just sitting out here watching airplanes.

No comments:

Finance blogs Page Rank TopOfBlogs