Free advise on Finance, how to make easy money, monetize your blog, search engine optimization

Enter your email address to receive top money saving tips :

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

How Airlines can make more money

I took a flight from Boston to Houston the other day and I had a nagging passenger sitting besides me. With this I thought of an idea that I wish to convice the commercial airlines industry. If you are travelling along, why can't the airlines allow you to choose the passenger based on certain allowable FAA criteria. Well I am not suggesting to promote Airline dating, but atleast with the right companion you will not be airbornically bored. Something to think about if someone thinks about redesigning the next generation of online reservation system for the airlines and make money out of it. I am sure this will also boost the sales and economy of the airlines industry as a whole. Many single people will start flying again :-)

No comments:

Finance blogs Page Rank TopOfBlogs