Free advise on Finance, how to make easy money, monetize your blog, search engine optimization

Enter your email address to receive top money saving tips :

Sunday, September 21, 2008

1000 times daily earnings growth by blogging

As the great philosopher from the East once said -"A  win does not matter, a try what matters, the most...", this blog ghostrider30 has risen from its daily earnings of $0.03 to $30 in a matter of just a year based on this philosophy. That is 1000 times growth in blog earnings. This blogging income is now covering my losses that were incurred due to poor stocks like NASDAQ:VG, NASDAQ:SIRI and some mutual funds that downgraded my portfolio by $10,000 in a year. I dont think about the $10,000 drop anymore after I got addicted to blogging. All my blogging started on Oct 7, 2007 with just a belief and try to experiment after being inspired by some great bloggers who live to write just great content. I believe that if you just blog to your hearts content, and get started with my referral links, you would start making profit in no time and have 1000 times daily earnings growth like me. Its a very simple formula that I can't explain in any more easy way.

No comments:

Finance blogs Page Rank TopOfBlogs