Free advise on Finance, how to make easy money, monetize your blog, search engine optimization

Enter your email address to receive top money saving tips :

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Wireless security for a sound sleep

Recently I have been getting blank calls with unknown caller id on my cell phone. I have therefore started looking for measures to increase the security measures in my house. The existing security in my house is just my guitar which is my only weapon to knock out an intruder. However I recently came across a cool wireless security system from GE Protect America, Inc. They have protected over 240,000 families nationwide with the state-of-the-art GE Wireless Home Security System. Not all alarm companies are equal when it comes to the quality and skill they promise. Their Wireless door and window sensors cover the most vulnerable perimeter openings. When an intruder opens any of those doors or windows, your siren will activate and the alarm system monitoring station will be notified immediately.

I like the new X10 Powerhorn Siren with piercing 105 db, plug-in sirens that can be added anywhere around the home. They work through your existing home wiring. The siren responds to signals from an alerted Command Station. No intruder will hang around when one of these sirens sound.

I am going to call 877-470-2751 and just for calling I get 2 keychain remotes with my order. You can also take advantage of this amazing opportunity before it runs out and make sure you are prepared in the event of an emergency anytime day or night. Go and defend your home and family against the threat of invasion, burglary and forced entry with a GE Wireless Home Security System from one of the best home security companies around!
Post?slot_id=39408&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

You have a nice blog. Purchasing home security products is always time consuming. But We want your buying experience to be stress-free that's why we put together a selection of complete home security camera systems.

Finance blogs Page Rank TopOfBlogs