Free advise on Finance, how to make easy money, monetize your blog, search engine optimization

Enter your email address to receive top money saving tips :

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Driving at its best

This video is from the John Chow collections. Remember the movie The Fast and The Furious Tokyo Drift? OK, you probably don’t because it’s a very forgetful movie. Well, the drifting in Tokyo has got nothing on the display of driving skills being put on by Ken Block in this Gymkhana Two video. That is simply some of the most amazing driving I have ever seen.
Judging by all the skid marks on the Port of Los Angeles (where the video was filmed), I doubt this was done in one take. I’m sure they went though several sets of tires and maybe a clutch or two. Still, it’s one hell an amazing piece of driving. If offered an opportunity, I’m not sure I would want to be Ken’s passenger. To get the best view, watch the video in HD.

No comments:

Finance blogs Page Rank TopOfBlogs