Free advise on Finance, how to make easy money, monetize your blog, search engine optimization

Enter your email address to receive top money saving tips :

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Zenni on Fox News

I needed to get some prescription sunglasses - I'm tired of squinting in the bright sun and I hardly ever wear my contacts and if I put on non-prescription sunglasses, the world gets a bit fuzzy.

Initially I went to a store and was there for an hour and a half trying to decide on a frame. I didn't mean to be the world's most annoying customer but picking out eye wear is a big thing and I didn't have anyone there with me to help me out so I was a bit high maintenance. Okay, really high maintenance. I was calling my sister and sending picture messages and asking friends for advice. But I wanted to make sure I would look cute.

Finally my sister told me about some positive reports about Zenni on Fox News TV, and also on the radio. I had also heard the popular U.S. talk radio host of the nationally syndicated consumer advocate program The Clark Howard Show, even recommended these eyeglasses.



I went online and found it so easy to navigate their really wide selection of frames - not like Lens Crafters - but they had enough cute styles for me to choose from. The glasses start from an amazingly low price of $8. They were also much more affordable - I found some cute frames for as low as $29.99. They also had quite a few current-model frames that I had seen at Lens Crafters at the mall.

Each order is carefully checked by their certified technicians for prescription accuracy and optical clarity before shipment. If I am dissatisfied with the eyeglasses for any reason, they may be returned for a -50% refund within a period of four weeks. They do not reimburse for shipping and handling of orders returned for a refund, but that works anyways.


No comments:

Finance blogs Page Rank TopOfBlogs