Free advise on Finance, how to make easy money, monetize your blog, search engine optimization

Enter your email address to receive top money saving tips :

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

FREE Financial Check-up

Do you undergo an annual health checkup ? If you are concerned about your financial health, now is the time to undergo a FREE Financial checkup. Credit card debt or any other financial issue bothering you ? Then it is time to learn your BillsIQ.

I personally used it to get expert tips to improve my financial stability thereby raising my score. I also saved money by cutting on rates and payments with personalized offers designed for me. It has a series of questionnaires from areas like a) Credit, b) Debt, c) Budget, d) Wealth and e) Life Plan.

This questionnaire is designed by finance gurus who have wealth of wisdon in advising custom finance plans. My BillsIQ was a whopping 91% A and after completion of the health check it offered a series of suggestions on what can be improved with some custom designed offers. The part that I liked the most was the compare my IQ with others in the same bracket and looks like I outsmarted everyone!

Finally, you can email the results of your BillsIQ to your email address and also signup for free Bills.com monthly budgeting tips. Additionaly you can also invite your friends by entering their email address and requesting them to try out this great product for free.

No comments:

Finance blogs Page Rank TopOfBlogs