Free advise on Finance, how to make easy money, monetize your blog, search engine optimization

Enter your email address to receive top money saving tips :

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Clicksor Nov 2008 Payment Proof - $426.01

This is my payment proof for Clicksor. I want to show the latest proof, hence it took me much time for posting this proof. Hence I would totally recommend you to join Clicksor. If you have not heard about this site before just read my post on my referrals that make you over $5,000. In short, all you need is a 3 months old blog with frequent updates. Join now.


Nov. 29, 2008 Payment From Clicksor.com Inc. $196.84 USD
Nov. 13, 2008 Payment From Clicksor.com Inc. $229.17 USD


If you like this post, then please subscribe to my full Feed RSS. Also you can subscribe by email so that new posts will be sent to your inbox.


Enter your Email






Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

No comments:

Finance blogs Page Rank TopOfBlogs