Free advise on Finance, how to make easy money, monetize your blog, search engine optimization

Enter your email address to receive top money saving tips :

Monday, August 18, 2008

Make money with Chitika eMiniMalls

Get Chitika eMiniMallsAs you know well that one should not keep all your eggs in a single basket, especially if you have a hen that lays golden eggs. So now my blog is paying off some of my monthly payments, I just want to be extra cautious and earn some more money by trying out different publisher platforms. Recently I got approved with Chitika eMiniMalls, and am trying to experiment this with one of my blogs. If this runs well I will use a spot on this blog with Chitika eMiniMalls. I was impressed by their new Premium layout that boasts of the highest eCPM ever in the advertising space. They have an exciting referral program as well. You’ll earn $25.00 once your advertiser referral reaches $100.00 spent in their ad campaign, and there is no limit to the number of referrals you can generate each month.
Anyone had success of using Chitika or have any tips on using the eMiniMalls efficiently do let us all know. I will publish my findings as well, hopefully, in a month of studying their ad strategy. If you are trying Chitika, then make sure to sign up as my affiliate by clicking on the ad on the left.

No comments:

Finance blogs Page Rank TopOfBlogs