Free advise on Finance, how to make easy money, monetize your blog, search engine optimization

Enter your email address to receive top money saving tips :

Friday, August 8, 2008

Important notice on ghostrider30

This public service notice is issued in the interest of all readers who have been forwarded here. The blog ghostrider will no longer serve the bikini images anymore. They were just a simple SEO technique to drive more traffic to my blog. Now that I get a good chunk of traffic organically from search engines and google, I dont need any images anymore. So going forward these attractive models wont be served on my blog. I will have to find some time to get rid of the old images from my blog, but that is a separate project by itself. Thank you for your continued patronage and support for ghostrider30 blog.

No comments:

Finance blogs Page Rank TopOfBlogs