Free advise on Finance, how to make easy money, monetize your blog, search engine optimization

Enter your email address to receive top money saving tips :

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Denims for bloggers

Armani Exchange is the happening place to get the perfect denims that stand you out as a blogger. I found the most incredible new pair of premium denim starting at $98 that mesmerized my eyes. I just pictured myself in the photo where the guy holds his girl in the jeans. Money isnt a problem for bloggers like us and its just to get into the new style I would like to try out the premium denims. Its the most appealing commercial I ever seen on the jeans. I prefer dark wash, light wash and destruction wash denims that suit my personality. They have a dressing room that lets you start building your look. Then mix and match colors and style and layer items to create your own styles. Finally you can shop or share your style with others. Now you can text A|X to be the first one to know about new collection arrivals, deals and special events. There is more to the texting by the entering into the "Text AX contest" SMS campaign you can also win a pair of denim every day for the moth of July by texting the keyword "DENIM2" to ARMANI (276264). For more info visit http://clk.atdmt.com/K01/go/159833558/direct/01/ (If you are a twitter addict like me just follow @ArmaniExchange on the twitter and be happy to get latest tweets on the demins)

Other interesting fact I discovered from the A|X Blog was about a special offer for customers who purchase a full price pair of denim from Armani Exchange, in store or online, between 7/7/09 – 7/19/09 will receive a gift card of $20 off you next purchase of $100 or more, valid 7/30/09 through 8/15/09.

This is really a cool offer and I hope this post will get all fellow bloggers into deminware just like me.
Post?slot_id=41374&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Finance blogs Page Rank TopOfBlogs